The functions of Public Private Partnership (PPP) Cell are as follows:
- Provide technical support to the PPP Policy and Monitoring Board and act as its secretariat.
- Develop operating guidelines, procedures and model documents for projects for approval by the PPP Policy and Monitoring Board.
- Provide support and advice to a Government Agency throughout the PPP process.
- Evaluate and prioritize project proposals submitted by the Government Agencies.
- Evaluate, in close cooperation with the Risk Management Unit, the type and amount of government support sought for a project.
- Review bid evaluation report, submitted by a Government Agency.
- Prepare and regularly update a pipeline of the projects; and
- Perform any other functions as may be assigned to it by the PPP Policy and Monitoring Board.